Chat Avenue - Miranda in college chat hiring two mods who spammed my info

2 of 8 Chat Avenue reviews

I don't think it's right at all that Miranda is still admin while she hates me and hiring mods who hate me as well and not doing anything to help stop the trolls because she's lazy I have several screenshots and could make a ton of reviews and it's time that this hate towards me stops.there is a lot of hate towards me because my info got spammed 4 years ago and it used to be that the mods would kick anybody who messed with me about that but now Miranda just thinks she can change the rules and thinks it's easier just to kick me when i'm the one who is bullied the most on the site and I don't think it's right.

that's like allowing the behavior to continue and not teaching people that they need to stop making fun of someone. specially when my info never should have been spammed in the first place and there's such thing called the ignore button. one of the main rules in the chat are to not post links in the main chat and then there's another rule that says no harassment of any type or you will be banned if you do. also, on the main chat avenue page, it says that no personal info including addresses and such will be shared.

or something of the like. they do not tolerate that and it's not fair that i'm kicked on site because of something so *** and so minor when other people are cyber bullying me and getting away with it because I did one thing so ***. Miranda doesn't care that a man took advantage of me and lied about my age.

all she cares about is the one rule I broke and not about the other rules that others are breaking.please fire Miranda before I report her to the internet police.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chat Avenue
Review category
Media
review #834274 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chat Avenue? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 8 Chat Avenue reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.