I am an intertribal police officer that PROTECTS children against predators.In "Adult Chat" I issued a statement to that fact, and VONNIE private messaged me, and kicked me out BEFORE I could reply!

This is a formal complaint against VONNIE, and I request that VONNIE be notified, reprimanded, and to be made aware of who he/she is dealing with. Please feel free to ask FOREVERMAN, Q Sparx, KeWl, and Just Dea who I am. I have been doing this work for over thirty years. I offer my assistance to the moderators, in order to keep the chat room safe from predators.

I am a mother and grandmother, and I refuse to be falsely accused by ANYONE, and unjustly being removed for doing what is right!

The time of occurrence was approximately 4:00 p.m.USA Central Time.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of chat avenue online chat from Chat Avenue and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chat Avenue to "reprimand, apology, and reinstatement into adult chat".

The most disappointing in user's experience was being wrongly accused by moderator, and banned and admins and mods. Author liked the most some of the users. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chat Avenue for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chat Avenue?

Comments

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1180551

I don't need to ask FOREVERMAN, Q Sparx, KeWl, and Just Dea who you are because you're all losers with nothing good to do but mod disgusting chat rooms and pretend you're making the world a better place. You're full of your ***.

Maybe you are getting closer to the target. Use your skills to vet the moderator. VONNIE may be a part of it!